Fellow Maltese cruisers!

newsamfen

Can any of the Maltese cruisers on this forum help us with a query? We have booked our cruise with HIX travel, Sliema. We are not cruising until September 2007 and have paid a Lm400 deposit. The agent has now asked us to pay in full by the end of December2006. :eek: Is this usual to pay the full amount so early? Most holidays ask for it maybe 2 months before departure, not this early! Any help gratefully recieved! :)

Can any of the Maltese cruisers on this forum help us with a query? We have booked our cruise with HIX travel, Sliema. We are not cruising until September 2007 and have paid a Lm400 deposit. The agent has now asked us to pay in full by the end of December2006. :eek: Is this usual to pay the full amount so early? Most holidays ask for it maybe 2 months before departure, not this early! Any help gratefully recieved! :)

Oh no, I booked my October cruise last June. I apid Lm200 instantly and was asked to pay the balance only three weeks before the cruise. They must need cash to keep deposited in their account for cash flow purposes. If anything phone SMS. Otherwise insist for a receipt or pro forma invoice from Costa.

Xewki

Archived