vacation video by cruise

lorenna

Does any one know if it is possibe to obtain the video taken by the cruise staff of the entire sailing even though we are off the cruise now?

We were on Summit for a two week vacation from San Juan, PR to Los Angeles, CA through the Panama Canal (Nov 25 to Dec 9). My mom would like to have purchased the video that showcases our entire vacation and I though it would be a magnificient Xmas present.

Any help would be greeatly appreciated!

Yes you can purchase up to 6 months after cruise.

be very careful . I purchased a viedo on board Connie LASTyear when I got home it did not work in my DVD player. I sent back to Celebrity they sent a second one and same thing. I sent back a second time and asked for a replacement or credit (A friend said they just need to reformat it?)

Anyhow to date I received NOTHING from the. This year I went on Connie again

and presented problem to photo shop they said they could not do anything about it because it was more then 6 months . However if is was less than 6 months they could replace it. I asked for a credit and they all but laughed at me they never even offered a current cruise in review or free photo for this years cruise as a replacement. They were very rude about my request and indicated too bad.

I had a receipt and booking number for previous year. They still made no effort to resolve. I would suggest not purchasing anything from them .

I ordered my DVD for our May/06 Summit sailing from My Ocean Images, a month after we got home. No problems.

Call Amy Maria Woodward, VP customer service Toll Free 1-877-237-4323. www.myoceanimages.com

Just tell her your sailing date and the ships name. She ships it out pretty fast and you pay after you recieve it.

I got the number after calling X and getting bounced around from one number to the next. Finally got Amy and she was the right person.

Give it a try.

Archived