Dzul Ha and Playa Azul questions

leruskin

Hi there everyone-

I am looking to get some info here. I was wondering if Dzul Ha and Playa Azul were within walking distance of each other??? Is there a fee to get into Playa Azul??? We are wanting to do some snorkeling and drinking and lounging close to the dock so we can get back for Carlos n Charlies LOL LOL Any info as far as costs for beer, food, etc at these two places would be greatful. Well mostly Playa Azul cause I have found stuff on Dzul Ha.

Thanks in advance!!!

I was wondering if Dzul Ha and Playa Azul were within walking distance of each other???
Nope, not even close. Playa Azul is in the Northern hotel area, north of the downtown area. Dzul Ha is several miles south of the downtown area.

I don't believe that is there is a fee to get into Playa Azul. You can snorkel there. Actually, it is probably a decent place to spend most of the day before you "experience" C & C, something I personally would pass on.

Dzul Ha would be a place to snorkel for a couple of hours before you go a little farther south to one of the beach clubs like Paradise Beach.

Archived