Babysitting on Celebrity during late sitting?

Luxuriate

My husband and I have taken many Celebrity cruises. Then....we had a baby. On our next cruise, possibly January 2008, our baby will be three years old. I am wondering whether to request early or late seating for dinner. We have always had late seating on our own and much prefer it.

We would really like to have dinner to ourselves. Ok, maybe we are a little selfish but we are older (37 and 62) and would like some adult converstation! We are wondering if Celebrity will have babysitting or group play time available for late sitting. Because we are parents does that mean we are slated for early sitting until our child is in his late teens?

Thanks,

Cheryl

I have a copy of the babysitting info at http://www.our-cruises.com/galaxy/kidsclub_babysitting_sm.htm

Another option is to have you child attend the evening activities and then stay for the slumber party for which there is a charge of $6 per child/hour after 10 pm http://www.our-cruises.com/galaxy/kidsclub.htm

We too love Celebrity.

Celebrity has free activities until 10:00, so if you do the late seating and can be finished by 10:00 you will not have to pay extra.

From 10:00 to 1:00 they have group baby sitting for $6 and hour???

So it actually could work out really well for you to do the late seating. On the formal nights you'd have to pay for a bit of baby sitting if you want to go to the show after dinner, but you could enjoy a relaxed dinner and a show.

Our kids are old enough to do dinner and other activities with us, but with a three year old, that baby sitting might come in very handy.

Archived