Coming to Florida today?

bjkeen

Hey Becky

We actually have some nice weather here in Ohio. The humiudty is down and it is tolerale and I turned off the air. But I do not have a pool or the beach to go to. It is Saturday was suppose to rain the past few days. But so far no rain. See you soon. I am planning to come down in Nov. Carol and I have a couple of tickets we need to use before March. Going to be tough but I will be down and hope the timing is right so I can meet with Group again at the pier.

Bye Debbbie

Chris, did you say MOVING to Florida? How great, it's so convenient for all these cruises ;) Have you made any definite plans yet as to what part of Florida you'll be settling in ? And when? Do tell all :D

[quote name='pmc7704']Chris, did you say MOVING to Florida? How great, it's so convenient for all these cruises ;) Have you made any definite plans yet as to what part of Florida you'll be settling in ? And when? Do tell all :D[/QUOTE]

Oh yes that's right and we are really looking forward to it.

About this time next year Whitney will be out of High School and wants to go to the Art Institute in Fort Lauderdale, a really restrictive contract my business has that keeps us here is over, Lisa will be 2 years cancer-free (a small milestone- considered "cured" after 5), and Sydney wants to start college there to establish residency before entering the Coast Guard....anybody want to adopt us to get around that 1 year residency thing?

Ideally for me we'd live about halfway between Port Everglades and the Port of Miami but that's kind of up for grabs right now. I can work anywhere as long as it IS in Florida where I can escape -30 below zero wind chill winter and will finally be able to let my dogs run on the beach, a promise I made them a long time ago and that we talk about quite a bit.

Lisa works at a local hospital here that is part of a large, nationwide organization with many locations in Florida including the Florida Hospital in Orlando, one of the biggest in the country. She hopes to transfer.

Sydney is just now getting information from every college and university in the state but is already starting to favor the U of F or The University of Miami.

We've just begun to check out the real estate market there. Before and after our Caribbean Princess cruise we rented a car and drove all around Fort Lauderdale and pretty much didn't want to get on the plane to come home.

Somebody's got to sell all our junk and get ready to move though.

Archived