EXCELLENT tour with AntiguaBeachRunner - Thanks Gordon

needgreen1

:) We had an awesome day in Antigua - We scheduled a tour with Gordon - He took us to nelson's dockyard and then to shirley's point/lookout -and then onto Devil's bridge where we got some awesome photos - we continued onto Long bay beach where we stayed and snorkeled had lunch and shopped a little - it was nice and relaxing - Gordon was wonderful he was extremely nice and very knowledgable - He was eager to answer any questions we had - He was also very accomidating - we have 2 children (11&6) and we(they) didn't want to spend as much time sightseeing as we originally planned and we just asked him for more beach time and he dropped us off at the beach and came back and picked us up a few hours later at a scheduled time - On the the way back to the pier showed us some other great sights - I would recommend him to anyone!!!

Greetings

Can I ask you a few questions, as I was thinking about doing that tour also. (my kids are the same way, dont mind a small sightseeing tour, but the beach is what they want)

How much did you pay per person (was it $ 35 ?)

How long were you able to spend at Long Bay beach ?

Can you rent snorkel gear at the beach and how much is it ?

Thanks Don

The adult price was 35.00 and he charged less for each of the kids which I guess depends on the their ages the 11 year old was 20.00 and the 6 year old was 10.00 -

When I emailed originally he was very quick in responding and gave us the discounted prices for the children

Gordon seemed to be really fexible and it would be my guess that you could spend as much time as you wanted at the beach

We had our own snorkle gear so I'm not real sure if they have rentals - They did however have chairs for rent at 5.00 and water bikes - They had a small restraunt/bar where they have local dishes plus hamburgers, hotdogs, chicken fingers fries etc. - inexpensive in my opinion compared to other places on our cruise -

Thanks

Beth

This is an affilite of www.AntiguaPremierTours.com, which is owned by Gordons cousin Carl. We also had Gordon 3 weeks ago, he was the BEST.:D As stated above, very entertaining and knowledgeable.;) We had basically the same tour, but, I believe we have more tour time, 3 1/2 hr., which was fine, then to Long Bay Beach, for an hour and a half. He will leave you there for as long as you want.:)

• 2 months later...

rtrtx2,

Yes, it's no problem to pay with USD at the beach. The restaurant said they took credit cards, but the machine wasn't working that day, so make sure you have cash. We paid Gordon at the end of our tour (after our return from the beach).

Carrie

Archived