Best Time To Book Majesty

nomie

I have been on the Boston To Bermuda Majesty cruise twice. Once in Sept and that was booked just after final payment was due and we got a great price. The next year we went in June and I booked 6 weeks before the sailing and also got a really great price. I wanted to book early this year so I could give my DB the deposit for Christmas but the prices are much more then I am used too. I did book a cruise for June but I am wondering if I should cancel and wait for prices to come down. I am just afraid that once final payment is made in March the prices will drop and I will be out of luck. So I guess my question is"When do you usually book the Majesty for the Boston To Bermuda cruise"?

Whenever I've done that cruise I've been part of a group. Not an official group, just a bunch of us who are going on a cruise.

What I have observed just by looking at the booking engine has varied very, very much.

In spring/summer 2005 we booked our cruise for July 2006, basically just as the bookings opened up. The prices were high. I constantly watched them and they ended up coming down some. It wasn't a lot, but my husband and I were personally paying for three rooms every little bit helped. It did seem that the weeks around ours went down much more. We had a group of about 20 of us and our dates were not flexible.

This year I have a lot of flexibility. DH and I both have flexible vacation time, so I'm hoping to snag a last minute special in the spring.

Are you on the NCL e-mail specials notification? I do know I recently got an e-mail for a September Boston to Bermuda and more recently for July. It was in the weekly deals through 12/22. I will try to cut and paste it and see if it helps you at all.

7-Day Bermuda Boston

on Norwegian Majesty July 29, 2007

Inside from

$799

Oceanview from

$949

Balcony

from

N/A

Mini-Suite

from

$1,849