Only 8 more days.....Woo Hoo!!!!

kfirst

I'm getting so excited. The day is finally getting close until we leave for our very first cruise on the Victory for the Western Carribean. Another exciting thing is we will be sailing on New Years Eve. I hope they have some exciting and fun things to do that night. Has anyone went on a cruise during New Years or at least know of someone who has??

Hope to hear from several people about their experience!!!

well there have been at least 37 people who have read my thread at this time I am writing this post and not one person has been able to reply back. I thought this site would be more helpful then it is but I guess not. I guess I will just have to find out everything when I get on the ship and I dont think I will post anything when I get back from my cruise because obviously no one else likes to respond about their experiences either

well there have been at least 37 people who have read my thread at this time I am writing this post and not one person has been able to reply back. I thought this site would be more helpful then it is but I guess not. I guess I will just have to find out everything when I get on the ship and I dont think I will post anything when I get back from my cruise because obviously no one else likes to respond about their experiences either

kfirst,

I will respond to you're post AND wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year also. ;) Here's to crusing, you're going to love it! Just what questions did you have? It really is a lot of fun to learn on your own. We did it (our first cruise) without CC too.

Just 13 days before DH and I are on the Elation. :D

Luv's Crusin'

Best Wishes for the Holidays and have a wonderful New Years cruise!!! We have never been cruising over the holidays, but I am very sure that being on a cruise for New Years Eve would be WONDERFUL!!! Any cruise is a good cruise.

I'm sure that there will plently of things to do, if you desire, or then again, you can just sit back and enjoy.

Matt

you will have the time of your life and will never want to stop going. i have never sailed during the holidays either although we are currently in the process of booking a 2007 christmas cruise. have a great time and a great christmas and new years. you also need to know that the great people on these boards are extremely helpful and do know what they are talking about, so anytime you need advice or questions answered be sure to come here. bon voyage !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you will have the time of your life and will never want to stop going. i have never sailed during the holidays either although we are currently in the process of booking a 2007 christmas cruise. have a great time and a great christmas and new years. you also need to know that the great people on these boards are extremely helpful and do know what they are talking about, so anytime you need advice or questions answered be sure to come here. bon voyage !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May give people a few more days to reply? I was one who of the 37 read it but did not offer a reply as, well my only cruise was in Feb. It also seemed like you were making a statement about the excitement factor with only 8 days to go. I'm excited for you, as mine is just a week behind yours and I can't wait. Patience is a virtue. Have a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Enjoy the ship. I would only think they would have a little event or something, should be a blast!

Archived