Grand Cayman Private Tour

producegirl

We are looking at one through Grand Caymen Cruise Shore Excursions and it's the Jeep Safari Island Tour to Rum Point which sounds like it may be the same or simliar. Are you looking to book this through a private company or through the ship? Which website were you looking at?

That is the same one we found! We think it looks good too, we just don't know anything about that company. They also have excursions on Cozumel which is another one of our stops. Seems that they offer a better price.

We are sailing a month after you on Carnival's Conquest on 4/15/07.

I will post if we find any other companies and will let you know if I have found anything out about them!

• 2 weeks later...

OK, this should help you out more. this is the link to rum Point beach

http://www.caymankaivacations.com/AttractionsatRumPoint.htm

Paula's email is

pswabyebanks@yahoo.com

Ask here about Tour 2 that BGR Travel is doing 1/17/07. This is a combination of land and sea activities. We are doing a a city highlights tour, turtle farm, tortuga rum cake factory, hell, rum point beach,snorkeling, and stingray city. This includes stingray food and lunch at the Wreck Bar and Grill (run by the Hyatt) at Rum Point for 65.00 pp (adult price, we have no kids in our group) There we 30 in our group.

She is with Nativeway tours, and I believe she organizes the water part with the Red Sail group at Rum Point.

Jill

OK, this should help you out more. this is the link to rum Point beach

http://www.caymankaivacations.com/AttractionsatRumPoint.htm

Paula's email is

pswabyebanks@yahoo.com

Ask here about Tour 2 that BGR Travel is doing 1/17/07. This is a combination of land and sea activities. We are doing a a city highlights tour, turtle farm, tortuga rum cake factory, hell, rum point beach,snorkeling, and stingray city. This includes stingray food and lunch at the Wreck Bar and Grill (run by the Hyatt) at Rum Point for 65.00 pp (adult price, we have no kids in our group) There we 30 in our group.

She is with Nativeway tours, and I believe she organizes the water part with the Red Sail group at Rum Point.

Jill

If you are thinking of this private tour to Rum Point book soon... we tried to book in December for April and they were already booked.... we ended up doing their private van tour....They only have one van so book early so you are not disappointed

Are you sailing Valor again as well?? What is your sail date? I responded to your question/comment on the other thread about suitcase size at the market and other alternatives. There are 7 of us going this time and the others have been happy to let me be the "cruise director" so I have been busy doing all the research etc. I found it really paid off last time. :) I will be happy to post a review when we get back. :D

Thought maybe it'd be fun to explore a new ship this time. Sailing 4/28/07. And I'm the appointed "social director" as well, since I did such a bang-up job of it last time (thanks to the info from my pals here on CC). I'm way to OCD to let anyone else do the planning anyway, LOL.;)

My DW and I took the Jeep tour with Grand Cayman Cruise Shore Excursions last July and really enjoyed it. There were only 2 Jeeps that day and we rode in the Jeep with the guide. Very informative and got to see things like Pedros Bluff that most tours don't go to. Rum Point was also very nice.

Archived