Suit Hire

ajdj

Can U Hire Dinner Suit On The Ship , We R Wondering If It Would Be Better To Do This , To Save The Packing

Yes you can rent a tuxedo onboard - is this what you mean by "dinner suit"? You can pre-order your tux when you receive your cruise documents. Some people always order their tux, rather than pack a suit...in fact I wish my DH would order a tux and save more room in the suitcase for MY stuff! :rolleyes:

We are on the Adeventure of the Seas on 1/14/07 and both my husband and son ordered tuxedos from the ship. You send in your measurments {a tailor measured them, but you can measure yourself} and they will be delivered to our room the first or second day. The cost was $105 each which includes everything you need to look super!! The tux, 2 shirts, two ties, 2 prs socks shoes etc, as there are 2 formal nights on our cruise. Have a great cruise!

Can U Hire Dinner Suit On The Ship , We R Wondering If It Would Be Better To Do This , To Save The Packing

Go to this link to read all about what is available. Have a shop in your area measure you and then fill in the form on the website. We have rented from them and they do a fabulous job.

As soon as you board the ship, it will be in your cabin. Try it on right away in case you need an adjustment. http://www.cruiselineformal.com/

....and for not much more than the $105 of one rental you can own a tux and use it whenever you want. Certainly for 2 rentals you can be well outfitted. It's what I did about 8 years ago. Those who say it takes up packing room are right. That part is true. Can't fault someone if they decide to rent to save the room. Upside of owning is that if you need a tux for any other occasion, you'll own it and never have to rent again. Now, someone's thinking that for this price it means a cheap tux that looks bad...

You can rent (recommend you reserve in advance) or buy your own. DH has done both. We finally bought him one from a store that sells the rentals it looked brand new and he took it in & had it altered to fit him. It was a good price.

If you rent it does save the space in packing when he did that dh brought his shoes & socks just rented the tux & shirts.

Debbie

Archived