Roll call Spring Break on Magica 3/25

cruzdreamin

Our Florida family of 4 will be taking our 3rd cruise together (1st with Costa !). We have a daughter who will be 9 and a son who will be 7, by the time of the late March cruise. We have enjoyed both of our previous Carnival caribbean cruises. We tried a balcony cabin on our last cruise and now we are hooked on balcony cabins. See you onboard.

Since our cruise will sail from Ft Lauderdale (as opposed to an overseas port) during spring break, I would be shocked if our ship was not full of children. In March of 2004 we sailed on the Carnival Miracle from Tampa and, if my memory is correct, there were over 400 children (17 years old or less) on that cruise. I hope my children have as much fun with Costa's kids club as they did in Camp Carnival. On paper, both kid's clubs look very similar.

We were on the Magica last week with our 3 teens (and a 9 yr old).

They all had a great time, enjoyed the kids club activities and especially the crew in charge of the kids club.

They really enjoyed hanging out with the other kids they met on board.

Kurt

We were on the Magica last week with our 3 teens (and a 9 yr old).

They all had a great time, enjoyed the kids club activities and especially the crew in charge of the kids club.

They really enjoyed hanging out with the other kids they met on board.

Kurt

kurt, welcome back and thanks for the info!

got a review in the works?

you didn't miss much, Browns lost :rolleyes:

Thanks Jim,

Yea, I am working on the review, There have been quite a few great reviews already, so I don't think I will have much new to add.

As far as those Browns..... We'll get'em next year, next year, next year, next year. (you get the picture):(

Kurt

Archived