Port Canaveral RV Parking?

w8ing2cruz

We're considering driving an RV down from Wisconsin for our Elation cruise on March 31st if airfare doesn't come down. Does anyone know if we can park the RV safely at the Port and what the rates might be? Thanks in advance for your replies.

I doubt that the covered parking garage would accomodate the height of an RV.

What size RV are we talking about?

Parking in the airport parking lot may be your best option - and it would be cheaper than the parking garage at the port as well.

We left our car at La Quinta Hollywood after spending the night there, and there is room for an RV if you wanted to stay at the hotel the previous night. You must make reservations at 123stay.com or park/sleep/fly.com instead of the hotel direct. They have a buffet breakfast and shuttle TO the port, but you must take a taxi back to the hotel after the cruise (about $25).

The last time we sailed out of PC, the parking lot was just that...a parking lot, not a garage. This was in 2003. So while they would naturally charge you more (since your RV would take up more than one space) .... you should be able to park there comfortably.

Please let us know. We are now the proud owners of a Lazy Daze and will be taking our RV to many ports around the country. It certainly should be nice to know which ports are RV friendly!! (or the ones that have RV parks near by )

Good luck!

LHP and w8ing2cruz, it is still just that, a parking lot. Don't quote me but I think it was $20 a day for RVs or any vehicle over 20' long. Saw several parked there.

Thanks Cal. I will have to add it to my list of "RV friendly" ports.

Archived