Communicating with family on cruise

cruzdreamin

The only suggestion I have is to use a big fat dry erase marker, leave messages on the mirror in your cabin. We used walkie talkies on the Magica, there were many other people using them, Lots of radio noise. They really didn't work too well.

Kurt

We are going on Costa for the first time in March, so I'm not sure if this will work or not. I'd love to hear from past Costa cruisers. On RC, Carnival, and Princess, we have used our phones in our rooms. You are able to call your room phone and leave a message. The kids could call the room, and if we weren't there, they could just leave a message about where they were headed next. I would pick up the messages when I came in. Other than that, we usually reviewed our newsletter together. That way, throughout the day, we could usually track each other down. We always set specific times to meet for dinner, shows and curfews. I always picked out my chair by the pool early, and the kids could usually find me in it with my book any time of the day. If anyone else can tell me if Costa has the answering machine on their phones, I'd appreciate it. Hope this helps!

We are going on Costa for the first time in March, so I'm not sure if this will work or not. I'd love to hear from past Costa cruisers. On RC, Carnival, and Princess, we have used our phones in our rooms. You are able to call your room phone and leave a message. The kids could call the room, and if we weren't there, they could just leave a message about where they were headed next. I would pick up the messages when I came in. Other than that, we usually reviewed our newsletter together. That way, throughout the day, we could usually track each other down. We always set specific times to meet for dinner, shows and curfews. I always picked out my chair by the pool early, and the kids could usually find me in it with my book any time of the day. If anyone else can tell me if Costa has the answering machine on their phones, I'd appreciate it. Hope this helps!

they did when i was on the magica

Archived