Miracle Dinner Seating Arrangements

PRFIRE45

I am booking a group of about 24 people and I am wondering how Carnival arranges the dinner seating. Am I able to call Carnival or can the TA call and arrange certain cabins or booking numbers to be seated together at dinner. I am hoping that we are not seperated.

Does anyone know the biggest seating at a table in the dining room on the Miracle. I am hoping to arrange 2 tables of 12 next to each other.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Have your TA 'link' the cabins together for dining purposes, and request the biggest tables they have available.. I believe they accomodate 11 or 12, so you should be able to get two next to one another..:p Then you can just switch seats, as you chose during the cruise, tho' hopefully you'll have the same server/attendant so they don't get too confused..:eek:

I am booking a group of about 24 people and I am wondering how Carnival arranges the dinner seating. Am I able to call Carnival or can the TA call and arrange certain cabins or booking numbers to be seated together at dinner. I am hoping that we are not seperated.

Does anyone know the biggest seating at a table in the dining room on the Miracle. I am hoping to arrange 2 tables of 12 next to each other.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Carnival usually has you have the TA contact them because normally they can't tweak another's reservation. You would need the booking numbers for all of the cabins involved in order to attempt to link them up. We had aft window seats of 6 with friends next to us at a round table of 8.....I'm sure they will try everything possible to get you together....thing is, does everyone want the same seating?

im guessing that i should call my travel agent for a table for two?

(sorry im butting in)

we are sailing on the miracle in may for our honeymoon so a table for two would be most desirable for us. Do they have tables for two on the miracle?

thanks.

They wouldnt let us "request" a table for 2 when we were on the Pride (which is a sister ship to the Miracle), however they may make an exception as your on your honeymoon. Anyway we requested a table for 2 with the Asst. M 'D and it was changed before dinner that evening. (I believe they delivered a card to our room with our new table assignment. They had a significant number of tables for 2 on the Pride so I would assume its the same on the Miracle.

Phil - If all your bookings were made at the same time, your TA has probably "linked" all your reservations. That way, all your dining assignments should be the same.

You'll most likely have three tables of 8 adjacent to each other. (The largest tables are rounds of 10, and that's a bit crowded.) Remember that on a ship, the tables can't be moved around as in a land restaurant.

Once everyone gets their Sail & Sign cards just prior to boarding, check them to make sure the dining is the same. If not, you can see the Maitre d' at the appointed time the first day - to request changes.:) When you first get to your cabin, there will be a copy of the "Capers" (ship's daily newsletter), and in there will be a time and place to see the Matire d' if necessary.

About moving around at dinner - it could be very confusing to your waiter. They pride themselves on knowing who likes what, etc., and if folks start playing 'musical chairs' at dinner...throws them off. It would be best to ASK your waiter if this would be appropriate.

Just stop in dining room at posted time frame on boarding. You are allowed to see your table then, and make any requests if it isnt satisfactory to you.

We got our table for 4 so we were all set. There were a ton of people waiting to check their tables out.

Archived