NASCAR on MUTS????

racepoint

I'm checking out CB Patters from prior cruises and see that they've featured pro football games on Sunday afternoons. Any chance we'll be able to see a live NASCAR race on MUTS in April?:rolleyes:

O.K. I am an avid Nascar fan and if you are sailing during the Daytona 500 it will probably be on. Once in a great while when Nascar is on TNT the satalite will pick it up but 9 times out of 10 you will not see Nascar on T.V.. When I am on a cruise I usually find out who won by watching ESPN when they scroll ther information on the bottom of the t.v. screen.

Marilyn

I will be cruising in March 2007 and have just found out that I will miss not only one, but TWO Nascar races!:eek:

I am hoping that I will be so pre occupied with everything else I won't even notice. Maybe they could have special boogity boogity boogity drinks.

Tammy

Hi Folks,

While I like MUTS, I think anything that reminds you of home should not be allowed, on MUTS or the cabin TV.

I want to relax forget about the worlds problems cut myself off from the rest of the world for a few days each year,

however did enjoy the football world cup live this year, watching England getting beat makes any holiday appear better.

yours Shogun

While some people enjoy their football/soccer/basketball games, there are many, many race fans out there. Don't underestimate their numbers. And how do you avoid reminders of home??? Eating, sleeping, walking, talking . . . and watching NASCAR on Sunday afternoons could all be construed as "reminders of home" I just think it would be awesome to be able to sit out on deck on Sunday afternoon, with a "boogity boogity cocktail" in hand and listen to and watch a race up there on the big screen. Is anyone from Princess reading this now????:cool:

My husband and I will be missing TWO races in June when we go to Alaska. If it's an afternoon race, we usually tape it and then watch it in the evening. He's the type that doesn't like to know who won until we watch the tape. OH NO...what's he gonna do in June??????;)

Archived