Latitudes Priority Tender Tickets

knitwit28

I booked at the platimum level but balcony cabin. Not a mini suite. Leaving 1/7 on the Dawn. Have this whole list special things we are to receive for the cruise (which I am going to make check off). Has anyone received the goodies (tray of something), free dinner a the Bistro, priority seating ?

More important, the list says priority tender tickets. Since we do not have access to the conceige, how do we get the priority tender tickets? Are they delivered to the room? Any information will help.

Thanks

Let me try again - white space:eek:

You do get access to the concierge. Who do you think provides the VIP services. In fact all the perks of a penthouse passenger except a butler plus free dinner including wine with the other Platinum members onboard.

VIP service, which includes:

Priority check-in

Welcome basket

Priority restaurant reservations

Priority tender tickets

Priority disembarkation*

Invitation to the Captain’s cocktail party

I am assuming the "Platinum" level is something that you purchased.

You WILL have access to the concierge with this booking for this cruise only. With that access you can recieve priority tender passes. Just request them from the concierge and he will deliver them to your cabin or simply hand them to you if you meet with him face to face.

Pleae remember to tip your concierge properly for services rendered.

PE

I booked at the platimum level but balcony cabin. Not a mini suite. Leaving 1/7 on the Dawn. Have this whole list special things we are to receive for the cruise (which I am going to make check off). Has anyone received the goodies (tray of something), free dinner a the Bistro, priority seating ?

More important, the list says priority tender tickets. Since we do not have access to the conceige, how do we get the priority tender tickets? Are they delivered to the room? Any information will help.

Thanks

If your priority tender tickets are not in your cabin the night before you tender, call concierge and advise him/her that you did not receive your tender tickets.

Have a great cruise:)

Archived