soda cards

FondofKoi

My DH always buys the soda card and we purchase it at a table they have set up in front of the Windjammer when we first board. We were told you can purchase it at any bar on the ship but it's easier to get it there when we're getting lunch.

Hope that helps :)

Once you go inside the ship, you'll see tables set up in several places (In front of the Windjammer, Royal Promenade, pool area) but they only do it that first afternoon, so that's the only chance you get... I'm not sure about now, but last year you could get this cards on Norwegian or Carnival for about $30 on a 7 day cruise. When I first saw the RCCL one, I thought it was too much...

We got them on our last cruise a couple of weeks ago, and I won't be getting it on the next one, as I had a hard time drinking 4 sodas everyday just to keep up... If you drink less than 4 per day, then it is not worth it.... and that includes the day you sail....

Guest rfrenchbaxter

We bought ours when we got on the ship as stated above. I think it is like 6.00 per day. I always get on for myself, I do share it with DH sometimes as he is not a big cola fan. It is worth it for me as I do drink sugar free cola for all meals. Also as stated above they only offer it on the first day so make that one of your must do's!

Guest rfrenchbaxter

I never once had a problem getting my diet coke in the morning for breakfast. WE take extra cans on board with us so I am not worried!

As far as considering it stealing....hardly, considering the price we pay for everything else! Besides, when we were out on the decks we always ordered 2 and never had one problem! I think a lot is how you tip a person also! :p

Guest rfrenchbaxter
Don't tell any one that you share as that is STEALING. Just wate an see.

Please read post below! Stealing....hardly...I am not a thief and sharing a soda card for what we pay for it I don't consider that stealing! Think or say what you want I knew there would be someone that would pretend to be the soda police! What ever!!:rolleyes:

Archived