RCI follow up

We always hear about how bad RCI's customer service is but I wanted to pass along some good comments.

Over the weekend I sent an email to RCI about my recent Jewel cruise. It was an upbeat email but I did point out several areas that I felt needed some improvement. Today I received a call from RCI asking me about the areas that I felt needed improving and also insuring that the crew members that I pointed out for exceptional service would be recognized. I never really expected to hear from someone at all. So RCI does follow up and I let the person calling know that I appreciated the fact that she took the time to call and discuss. So chock one up for RCI.

More people should contact the cruiselines when they have a positive cruise experience and not just when they have a complaint. It's important the employees who deserve extra acknowledgement receive it. Well done Gordon. :D

We always hear about how bad RCI's customer service is but I wanted to pass along some good comments.

Over the weekend I sent an email to RCI about my recent Jewel cruise. It was an upbeat email but I did point out several areas that I felt needed some improvement. Today I received a call from RCI asking me about the areas that I felt needed improving and also insuring that the crew members that I pointed out for exceptional service would be recognized. I never really expected to hear from someone at all. So RCI does follow up and I let the person calling know that I appreciated the fact that she took the time to call and discuss. So chock one up for RCI.

May I ask to whom you sent the email? I sent an email (positive one )to Fain and Goldstein, hoping to hear from one of their assistants. Never heard back. Is there a better address to send comments to?

I had a similar experience after NOTHING with previous emails.

I had grown accustomed to RCI ignoring customer's emails.

THIS time I got an email from the Director of customer service and she later called me. A pleasant surprise.

Restores my faith in someone 'answering the phone'. <G>

Jim

Archived