Guest Registration and Preference Form

LaPaloma

Having a problem getting the blank form up--anybody else having the same problem? I have been trying for two days--no luck. They should have my suite assigned for the Mexican Riviera trip by now--would love to know what it is!

I am getting

Server object error 'ASP 0177 : 800401f3'

Server.CreateObject Failed

/GuestRegistration/Login.asp, line 141

800401f3

Is this what you are seeing...

On my Barbados-Barbados cruise, I kept checking the site to see if I'd had a suite assigned yet; more than once after I put in my confirmation number, name and sailing date, what came up were these words in red: "reservation cancelled". Enough to make one faint. Of course, it hadn't been.....some bug in the system. It's still there, I guess!

Jane :confused:

The technical people are probably on vacation this week! I know my office is like a ghost town.

I had to call them once because all of a sudden the name of "Passenger 2" had changed to someone I've never heard of. I ended up meeting my "roommate" on the cruise. She probably wouldn't have been to happy if she knew that SB had made her passport number and emergency contact information visible for me to see. The SB technical people just said it was a "glitch" and corrected it.

Archived