I am looking for a hotel near Orlando and Pt. Canaveral

skcanton

We are going on Carnival Glory in Feb 07. We are flying into Orlando the night before and we need to find a hotel. Are they any nice hotels in the area that may offer shuttle service from the airport to Hotel and from the hotel to the port? Thanks in advance

Samantha

We are going on Carnival Glory in Feb 07. We are flying into Orlando the night before and we need to find a hotel. Are they any nice hotels in the area that may offer shuttle service from the airport to Hotel and from the hotel to the port? Thanks in advance

Samantha

If you are looking to stay around the airport area or in Orlando you won't find and hotels to shuttle you to the pier as it's a good 45 minutes to an hour drive depending on traffic.

We usually fly into Orlando a day before the cruise, rent a car and drive to Cape canaveral/ Cocoa Beach and stay at the Residence Inn or Radisson by the Port. Both hotels are very close to the port. You can see the ships from the hotels.

We drop the car off the day of the cruise ,(we use Avis, but Budget is very good as well), and they shuttle you to the pier.

Bill

Samantha

Radisson is the nicest. Marriott Fairfield also does. Don't stay at Comfort Inns-that place is a dump. I also have heard Holiday Inn is not up to what you would expect for Holiday Inn.

Radisson is the nicest. Marriott Fairfield also does. Don't stay at Comfort Inns-that place is a dump. I also have heard Holiday Inn is not up to what you would expect for Holiday Inn.

You didn't like the Residence Inn? I liked it better than the radisson. The Radisson does have an awesome pool though.

Bill

Archived