Premium for Aft Balcony Cabin?

Hogladyrider

Now BArb- you now need to keep checking your price of your cat 8E to see if that comes down before you cruise.

You wont use the price of the 8A guarantee.

Serene,

So, the email I got leads me to believe that my price stayed the same @ 649.00... which was for a guarantee balcony. Tell me what you think...

"Yes, over the weekend they (meaning Carnival) put out a past guest promotion. It does not lower the rate but it does upgrade you from and 8A to an 8E" Then she gave me the following rooms to choose from.

Panorama Deck 1061/1065/1060/1064

Vernandah DecK 8271/8277/8270/8276

Lido Deck 9270/9274

So, I gave her a couple of options....

Thanks for YOUR help and explaining this to me.

Panorama Deck 1061/1065/1060/1064- walk out your cabins and there is the pool with the slides. cabins above you

Vernandah DecK 8271/8277/8270/8276 - located moiship-- located by stairs /elevators-- a bit if a walk to the lido buffet area. Cabins above and below.

Lido Deck 9270/9274- located by elevators/stairs-- walk stright back there is the pool - a farther more-- there is the buffet.

I would take the lido deck cabins. The panarama deck you will need to go down a deck and walk back to the lido deck to get the food. too much work for me.

Well thanks again Serene56 for all the wonderful info. I spoke with my PVP today just as I was leaving to come home from work.

I am a happy camper, not only did I get to go from a balcony guarantee to an aft cabin on the Empress deck, which is what I wanted. Our 1st aft cabin sailing........but I got it at NO EXTRA COST, in fact a $100 credit!

So it surely never hurts to ask.

Once I got over the "doubting myself" in making the commitment to try an aft cabin, thanks to you all here on the boards, I was will to pay a little extra to get what and where I wanted but that wasn't necessary at all.

Aft wrap around here I come, next cruise for sure........Susan:D

Barb, yes it seems like a long way off but trust me, its not.

We leave in two weeks for our Elation cruise which I booked last May when we returned from our 1st Glory sailing and the time has just flown by not to mention how WONDERFUL it feels after the holidays to know I have time off coming soon and don't have to wait until Memorial Day weekend for time off!

I'll look for you on the Roll Call board and let's get chatting!:)

I did a girls only cruise back in 1998 and we had a blast, will tell you about it on the Roll Call board......Susan

Archived