Can anyone use the chapel?

CruzinSouth

We are booked next year on a family cruise and my brother just told me that the cruise is going to be his honeymoon cruise! They'd like to get married on the ship but don't really have the money to use the cruise ship wedding planner. We'd have someone that would be able to marry them, so they were wondering if anyone knows if they would be able to just use the chapel themselves. I know that we have been up in the chapel many times and it's always open, but I don't know if they have rules about using it yourselves. Does anyone know? If they do, we may just find a beach and have the wedding before we board. Thanks for any help or advise anyone has!

I did find out that we can use the chapel! Yeah! No charge or anything! We won't know until two weeks before sailing as to what time we can use it, but that won't matter to us. So we will have a wedding and they won't have to pay the exhorbinant fee TWE charges. After reading so many horror stories about things going wrong using TWE, I think we'll feel much better doing everything ourselves.

Archived