A few questions about Freedom of the Seas

Hello- I am looking to go on Freedom of the Seas in September '07 and have a few questions.

1) Has anyone here been in a promenade room? If so, how was the noise level? How was the size of the room in comparison with a Carnival Oceanview room? Would you reccomend the room?

2) What sites have you found the best deals on? It seems that every site I have been on has the same price. Is there any advantage in booking through RC. I have been on RC once before so I am a past guest.

3) Is there snorkeling and is it free in Labadee? Have any of you been on any of the snorkeling tours and which would you reccomend? (No stingrays please!!)

4) Does anyone have sample menus from this cruise for the main dining room? What type of food do they have on the buffet for breakfast and lunch? How much is the ice cream at ben and jerry's?

5) Are skate rentals free?

Any other info would be helpful. You can write to me directly at love2travelnow@gmail.com

Thanks!

Archived