Soverighn Review

NEAL52

So glad there are great reviews of the Sovereign....We will be sailing in March for a mini vacation. Can anyone elaborate on Cococay...have never been...what do I not want to miss?

:rolleyes:

Coco Cay is a total relaxation beach day. There's really nothing to 'miss', but then again, both times I've been I have spent lounging in the beach chairs, or floating on my raft. You can snorkel, kayak, parasail and rent the waverunners, but if you want to just have a great beach day, it's the perfect place. Oh...and don't forget to order a Coco Loco!

I have heard that the rooms are small and I am planning on going with a total of 3 twentysomethings and my mom. Are we insane to think that we can share a room? I mean we're all comfortable together, but are there certain types of rooms that we should avoid fitting 4 people in?

I was on the Sovereign this past December and loved it. It was my first cruise, and while I look forward to exploring other ships and cruises, we will definitely go on this one again. We did get married on the ship, so it will always be special to us.

We didn't get to go to Cococay because of weather, but had a blast out by the pool that day. We went to the straw market in Nassau, and I wasn't impressed. Very crowded, and if you go down one aisle, you have seen them all. Take a taxi to Atlantis! That is definitely worth seeing. We thought the food was okay, but not great. No complaints though. It was a fantastic cruise. The staff was great, too!

Archived