Shogun Live from The Sun

Shogun

Hi Folks,,

I spend 10 days on an infected ship catch nothing, go to a hotel for one night get eaten by bugs, eat something in FT L that I should not have then fly home to find that some kind person on the plane has given a sore throat which has now ment no voice can not swallow and feel as sick as the green parotts that we saw.

yours Shogun

Shogun -

Do hope you feel better soon! I too have come home to come down with whatever was in the airplane air. Have only told myself how fortunate I was to have spent the vacation in good health.

I love your colorful way with words and really appreciated your posts from the Sun. We sail her soon - 1/19 along with the 1/29 cruise.

Julie

By the way - have you ever tried Zicam or Coldeeze or a similar product - begun at the first sign - or within 24 hrs of the first sign of a cold (which for me is a super sore throat), it will make your case milder and last a shorter period of time. Works for my DH and me!

Archived