Soap and shampoo??

a bug

There is a liquid soap dispenser in the shower which is shampoo and shower gel. Bring conditioner, there is none. At the sink will be bar soap. If you like lotion bring your own. If you ask nicely the room stewart may bring you lotion. There is a hair dryer in every cabin. The vision also has a safe in the closet.

I can't remember if they supply conditioner from my last cruise (I brought my own so I'm not quite positive what they had) but on RCI's website, they say:

Do your staterooms have soap, shampoo, and conditioner?

Like a fine hotel, all of our staterooms provide soap, shampoo and conditioner.

( http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/stateroomInfoFaq.do;jsessionid=00000wCbR_NixDRbOSakVaf0CMo:10ktmf25f )

Like all "fine" hotels, we know that the shampoo and conditioner are not what we would typically use, so I would suggest bringing your own. One note however, the ships water is quite soft and so you only need a little shampoo! If you put to much you'll be in there for a LONG time trying to get it out ;)

As well, I took my own hairdryer because I was going elsewhere and not just on the cruiseship,and was thankful I did. The hairdryers were not very good and for me with shoulder length hair, it would have taken me for ever to dry my hair. If you have shorter hair you should be good!

and their hair dryer was fine.

Explorae is the shampoo, shower gel & body lotion product that we got in our bathroom when we arrived. Big bottles that lasted 2 weeks. I sawthe steward with a gallon size bottle refilling the shampoo dispenser & it read EXPLORAE.

On Freedom I asked the steward (a S African gal) if she had the products for us & she brought me 6 of each. Then half way thru the cruise she brings me 6 little bottles of shampoo. She tells me at her meeting with Housekeeping bosses, they stated they were changing the products. So it took 3 bottles of shampoo to lather to wash my hair. Very drying also. She appreciated my honesty for her to report to her boss.

I bring Tressemme moisturinzing conditioner to apply & comb thru before I rinse.

Archived