Star Princess - Lido Deck Room?

kosmo

Hello. We are just 5 sleeps from our Star Princess cruise! Our stateroom is on the Lido deck. Does anyone know if the balcony is covered? I found info that it's "private" but I can't find if it's covered or not. I'm excited to be on this floor as we won't have to use the slow elevators for Horizon Ct or the pool, but ... is it noisy? Any help/advice is appreciated. Thanks much!

...Our stateroom is on the Lido deck. Does anyone know if the balcony is covered? I found info that it's "private" but I can't find if it's covered or not. I'm excited to be on this floor as we won't have to use the slow elevators for Horizon Ct or the pool, but ... is it noisy?

DH and I were in Lido 239 on the Star in 2002 - fantastic location! The balcony is covered; you can see Caribe and Dolphin balconies below but no one can see you on your balcony - unless you're leaning over the railing :D .

We were in Lido 306 on the Caribbean Princess and found this location to be a little noisy as it is near the elevator/stair lobby with passengers exiting to head to pools, Horizon Court, etc. For the most part, the close proximity to activities, pools, food, etc. on Lido deck outweighs any inconvenience :) .

We were on the Star again this past November. The ship is as beautiful as it was when we sailed on the maiden voyage to the Mexican Riviera. You will love it!

Bon Voyage!

Chris (also from Michigan)

Hi, we were in Lido 232 on the illfated "Charred" Princess Cruise. Besides an interesting view of the fire, it was a great location. Not too noisy(quiet actually) you can see into part of the bridge, and you are right around the corner from the pool, bars, horizon court etc. Enjoy your cruise.

Archived