Orange County Airport to Carnival Ship

vegasmar10

I am sure this has been answered somewhere on these boards, but didn't find it.

Are there shuttles or do we need to taxi from SNA (Orange County Airport) to the Long Beach Pier to get on Carnival's Paradise? What are the costs?

Thanks..

I am sure this has been answered somewhere on these boards, but didn't find it.

Are there shuttles or do we need to taxi from SNA (Orange County Airport) to the Long Beach Pier to get on Carnival's Paradise? What are the costs?

Thanks..

I know I don't have the "best" answer but since nobody else has answered your question yet, I can tell you that I don't know of any free shuttle service to the port. There are paid shuttle services. You can use PrimeTime shuttle or SuperShuttle. Both of these are probably cheaper than a taxi service. You can call ahead to find out rates and reserve your ride. Orange County airport is not far from the Long Beach port but it is not real close either. If you are flying in early and plan to stay at a hotel, I recommend you get one near the port and use the Hotel shuttle service.

Depending on the time of day and traffic it can easily take more than an hour to get from the OC airport to the LB port.

Cyclenut,

Thanks for the response. I will check with Super Shuttle. We recently flew into OC for a cruise leaving from San Pedro and the shared ride cost us $69 plus tip for two of us. Long Beach should be cheaper, we hope!

I will also check with Carnival to see what they charge for transfers.

Archived