What can non-scuba people do while others scuba?

sbmizzou

Are there any excursions (we go to Cozumel, Roatan, Belize and Costa Maya) in March of this year which would accomodate bothscuba and non-scuba people? I would like for my friends to be able to scuba diving while we watch their kid but I don't want to be in a position where me and the wife become baby sitters.

It would be nice if there was some beach entry scuba diving for the friends and so we could take turns watching the kids on the beach. To make things a little more difficult, my wife is not a big fan of going out on boats.

thanks.

The other thought I have is if they do a half day dive. They wake up early and dive and they are back by noon or so. That would give us the rest of the day to explore. Maybe hand the kids of with them and we go explore.

thanks.

Grand Princess out of Galveston? Check with the line on their kiddo's program. See about a catamaran sailaway snorkle trip in Roatan. Sometimes they also bring ocean kayaks the kids can sit in....

Indeed you don't want to get stuck babysitting kids on a cruise - I once took my a one year old on a cruise and nine cruises later with him I am still paying for that mistake. Now I have an 11 year old SCUBA diver for a son that only Jimmy Buffet could love.:D

I would like for my friends to be able to scuba diving while we watch their kid but I don't want to be in a position where me and the wife become baby sitters.

Archived