Problem on Legend?

planman

Reread the OPS post with my glasses and it does look like the same situation.

Another guess the stock is up and they are being more generous.

I think one of the main differences is, in this case... the cruise is being delayed by a full day... it is actually being shortened to a 7 day cruise, leaving the NEXT afternoon/evening. The other posters cruise was delayed, because the ship was not arriving to port until 7PM, and they were to board I think some time before midnight... so while they lost the first evening, these people are losing the first evening, overnight accomodations, breakfast, and more than half the next day...

I think one of the main differences is, in this case... the cruise is being delayed by a full day... it is actually being shortened to a 7 day cruise, leaving the NEXT afternoon/evening. The other posters cruise was delayed, because the ship was not arriving to port until 7PM, and they were to board I think some time before midnight... so while they lost the first evening, these people are losing the first evening, overnight accomodations, breakfast, and more than half the next day...

...and 24 hours of DOTDs, buckets of beer, sunning on the f-deck, working out in the gym(yeah right), oh well, it happens, I ain't bitchin. I haven't even started packing yet.:eek:

Archived