Aqua Tots on Serenade?

Tequilacat

Hey there,

I read somewhere that on some RCL ships, I think maybe during port days, they allowed infants (i.e. non-potty trained kids) a bit of time in the pools. Can someone verify that? I'm going on the assumption right now that my 6-month old will not be able to swim, which is fine, but if he could, that would be totally awesome!!!!

RCCL does not allow non-potty trained children in any of their pools at any time.

The aqua tots program is a play time, for 45 minutes a day in a lounge on the ship. It does not involve the pools at all.

wrp is correct!

AquaTots is a wonderful program that allows babies and toddlers to interact with other children their own age. At least one adult (parent/grandparent/etc.) must remain with the child. It does not include pool time.

When we were on the Mariner in November, AquaTots took place at the same time every day--whether we were at sea or in ports. AquaBabies (birth to 18 months, but most of the kids were 15-17 months old) went from 8:45-9:30am and AquaTots (18 months-3 years) was 9:45-10:30 am. Our family enjoyed the program!

If you are planning on going to the beach swim diapers may still be a good idea - I have found the swim diapers keep the sand (which my son found irritating) away from the bum better than just a bathing suit.

Archived