Short Review of a fantastic trip!

angela334

Just got back (7/12-19) from Inside Passage cruise on the Sun Princess. All I can say is "AWESOME"! Incredible scenery. We had perfect weather (sunny between 75-80 degrees) and just a great time.

Took my excursions from recommendations on this board. All were right on. I thank everyone who wrote in.

Excursions:

Ketchikan - Island Wings Misty Fjords Float Plane - wonderful! Highly recommend!

Juneau - Coastal Helicopters into the glaciers - also wonderful - highly recommend!

Skagway - Southeast Tours horseback riding to Emerald Lake - absolutely beautiful area, our tour guide was great and stopped any time we asked him to. Horseback ride was about 2 hours. Another awesome day!

Overall, a trip I will never forget. For all you who haven't gone yet, you have a LOT to look forward to.......wish I could go again.....! ;-)

Angela:

Glad you had a great time! Was this your first cruise?

We will be going 8/13 with Visions of the Sea. Can't wait. It is our first cruise.

Claudia

Archived