Lauderdale to Miami transportation

Tricounty Limo has a share-a-van option from the Fort Lauderdale airport. However, with 3 or 4 people it won't really save you much money and the van may make multiple stops. A taxi is the fastest and easiest way to go. You can book a town car with Tricounty for about the same price as a taxi. Check their web side - www.floridalimo.com

Another way AND it includes not having to deal with your luggage at the airport is use RCCL's transfer ($28/pp). They pick up your luggage from the carousel (because of the RCCL luggage tag) and put it on the bus.

we just used the meet and greet with florida limo for my wife and two kids. the toatal was 86.00 which included tip. the driver met us at the airport baggage pick up with my name on a sign, helped us with luggage and then drove us directly to the pier, we were the only ones in the lincoln townecar. with kids, this is the only way i would ever do the transfer. I booked online and did not mark the credit card section and just paid cash.

Hi,

I am arriving at Fort Lauderdale and plan to travel by train to West Palm Beach, the only place I could get a hotel room because of the Super Bowl and then plan to take the train to Port Miami to get the ship on February 3. Anyone have any experience with the train? If so, is there a stop closest to Port Miami that we should get off at?

Thanks, Kathy

event.png

Archived