Our Hawaii plans

Majesty Fan

My husband and I will be going to Hawaii on the Radiance of the Seas in Sept from Ensenada. We will fly in the day before and spend the night in San Diego and hopefully land on time so we can go see the SD Zoo. The next am we will head to the airport for our bus ride to Ensenada. We have an aft cabin so hopefully the weather will be nice.

Our first Port is Hilo and we plan to rent a car and go see the VNP, spend some time there and if time alows do the balck sand beach, macademia nut farm and the waterfall before returning to the ship by 5pm.

Kona- We don't have anything planned but we were thinking of taking the shuttle and going to the black sand beach.

Lahaina Maui-over night. We plan to rent a car and see what we can see maybe go to the black rock and do some snorkeling. We might do a snorkel tour with the rubber boats. I had thought of doing Molikini but it seems there is a lot of tours that go there and might be too crowded for my liking. Or maybe a horse back tour. We are thinking of doing the road to Hanaa but nit sure if we would be back by diner time.

HNL-overnight We are thinking of doing the duck tour to the Arizona. If we don't do that we may get a rental car and do that on our own. see the north shore.. the next day we will disembark the ship and have 1 night in HNL our flight does not leave until almost 11pm the next night. So that day we will tour the Island more and see the Dolae plantation. For now we have reservations at the Park hotel for $125 with AAA with an oncean view. We plan to use most of the day we get off the ship to hang out on the beach and use the pool too. We had thought about doing a Luau but I do not eat pork it gives me a headache and most of the Luau's have that and it seems pricy for what it is so we may do the Luau at DisneyWOrld before we leave for Hawaii. any other ideas or suggestions would be great.

Lexi

oa

Archived