Need help on getting these shoes cheaper

:D Really want some type of amphibious sneaker/water shoe for our excursion at Dunn River Falls in OR. I really like the Lands End Sea-To-Shore shoe, but am too cheap to pay $30+ shipping for the darn things. I really would prefer a shoe that ties, over the old-school "aqua sock" style. And don't want to do "Teva"-type water shoes, as I'm told pebbles and such flow in through the front of them (while climbing the Falls) and you have to constantly stop to empty them out.

01374_AF05_M1_BHS_M.jpg

Does anyone have any "secret" websites that I could find something similar to this? Or good coupon code sites? Thanks!

You can't go wrong with eBay - I have had great luck finding all sorts of brand new things at prices that are hard to believe, and impossible to beat!

My two latest deals are a brand new pair of Brighton sandals (currently selling at zappos.com for $148) for under $50, and a brand new Cynthia Steffe cocktail dress, with the $395 price tag still attached, for again, under $50...

Try several different searches, and I assure you, you'll find something!

I bought Lands End brand last summer, and wear them for everything from mowing the lawn to walking on the beach. Bealls (Florida) had a $20 version last summer - and they looked almost identical to my Lands End ones. You might check out their website to see if they still carry them.

Otherwise - maybe you could check out KMart or Target for a pair of canvas sneakers. That's what we always used when I was a kid!

I found something very similar last year at Wal-Mart for less than $10. If this is not a type of shoe you will use often (we actually do - floating rivers and camping), you may want to find a low-end option if you can't find a code from Jane110's post.

I bought Lands End brand last summer, and wear them for everything from mowing the lawn to walking on the beach. Bealls (Florida) had a $20 version last summer - and they looked almost identical to my Lands End ones. You might check out their website to see if they still carry them.

Otherwise - maybe you could check out KMart or Target for a pair of canvas sneakers. That's what we always used when I was a kid!

Bealls didn't have the shoes, but I picked up quite a few other things. I'd never heard of them before. Some nice dress pants for DH and a nice pair of dress sandals for myself for the cruise, some school shirts for the kids, nice shirt for myself. :)

Found these, sometimes I end up getting guys shoes just because its what I'm looking for - usually take 8-1/2 to sometimes even a 10, but can usually wear a men's 7 or 8. You might also want to try searching for a water aerobic shoe; I think I remember seeing some at swimoutlet.com, although over your price range.

Do you all think that Wal-Mart/KMart will have the water shoes out by end/mid-April? That's when we're leaving and I'd hate to bank on finding a pair and them not have the shoes stocked at that time. Any thoughts? :)

Usually, the port cities have stuff like that out all the time for last-minute shoppers. Surf shops are another place to find them.

:D Really want some type of amphibious sneaker/water shoe for our excursion at Dunn River Falls in OR. I really like the Lands End Sea-To-Shore shoe, but am too cheap to pay $30+ shipping for the darn things. I really would prefer a shoe that ties, over the old-school "aqua sock" style. And don't want to do "Teva"-type water shoes, as I'm told pebbles and such flow in through the front of them (while climbing the Falls) and you have to constantly stop to empty them out.

01374_AF05_M1_BHS_M.jpg

Does anyone have any "secret" websites that I could find something similar to this? Or good coupon code sites? Thanks!

I had to dig and find one of my October posts to find the links, but here they are. If you have trouble ordering via the website, open an IM session with a CSR and ask about them. Some do have limited sizes. I ordered size 8's in October and they are pretty true to length, maybe somewhat wider than normal shoes. I also ordered the kids size 7 and they were too big. There is a kid's foot sizer that you can print out (be sure to 'scale' it properly) to measure your foot with.

From Lands End overstocks http://www.landsend.com/cd/ov/frontdoor/0,,,00.html?sid=8663162968950166031 and search for swim or sport shoe

or here are some links:

Item # 08940-16Y2 http://www.landsend.com/cd/ov/prod/0,,2_17273_17277_30865_145297_123324_9:view=-1,00.html?sid=0604152408930175962&CM_MERCH=SRCH

Item # 00137-46Y7

http://www.landsend.com/cd/ov/prod/0,,2_17273_17277_30865_154130_131037_9:view=-1,00.html?sid=4600182298930115292&CM_MERCH=SRCH

Item # 09805-96P6

http://www.landsend.com/cd/ov/prod/0,,2_17273_17277_30865_156436_133283_9:view=-1,00.html?sid=0664102228930106150&CM_MERCH=SRCH

Item # 06533-0WB9 (Kids shoes, but the 7 is bigger than a women's 8)

http://www.landsend.com/cd/ov/prod/0,1467,2_17273_52597_17785_163635_140482_,00.html?sid=8663162968950166031&CM_MERCH=PAGE_17785

Most of the Wal-marts/K-Marts keep these in stock year around down here in the Sunshine State. I have several pairs that tie, since we have annual passes to Disney's water parks. Possibly wait till you get to the port city, but I would have a backup.

My favorite pair was on clearance last fall at Sears, I believe they are Lands End.

Thanks a MILLION, Marlissa. How on EARTH did you find them for that price? I ordered the women's 8 in pink :) . I greatly appreciate it.

Mamamo...Unfortunately, we're flying in LATE the night before our cruise and don't have much time to shop. :)

Thanks for everything, ladies!

Thanks a MILLION, Marlissa. How on EARTH did you find them for that price? I ordered the women's 8 in pink :) . I greatly appreciate it.

Mamamo...Unfortunately, we're flying in LATE the night before our cruise and don't have much time to shop. :)

Thanks for everything, ladies!

They are left over from last year (but they wear the same, huh :D ). In October (when I ordered them) Lands End had them prominently displayed in their clearance section, now they 'featured' the full price ones and hid the sale ones.

Glad they had your size.

Go to www.promocodes.com or www.currentcodes.com

Those sites have all the promocodes for the major online shopping sites. You choose the one that will have the best deal for you, such as a percentage off or free shipping and then link onto the site from there.

Thanks so much for these links! I've not run across any like these before. I wish the had a major discount on some Clarks boots I've fallen in love with! I shouldn't have tried them on! Of course, they didn't have my size, but even with the incorrect size, they were like walking on air (sigh).

Archived