Contact for David and Ivan

LHC

I have to brag on the trip my daughter and I had to the Mayan Ruins done with David over our Holiday Cruise. This was an incredible day as the other couple who had signed up was a no show, so we had this incredible guide all to our selves.... My daughter said it was the best part of our cruise. Lots of knowledge on the people, cultures, religions, communities etc. He went out of his way when I said that I wanted a bottle of Mexican Vanilla. Buying it for me using his pesos....

For 43.00 USD this is a bargain... I highly recommend this tour in Costa Maya...There web site is called The Native Way.

Linda

I have to brag on the trip my daughter and I had to the Mayan Ruins done with David over our Holiday Cruise. This was an incredible day as the other couple who had signed up was a no show, so we had this incredible guide all to our selves.... My daughter said it was the best part of our cruise. Lots of knowledge on the people, cultures, religions, communities etc. He went out of his way when I said that I wanted a bottle of Mexican Vanilla. Buying it for me using his pesos....

For 43.00 USD this is a bargain... I highly recommend this tour in Costa Maya...There web site is called The Native Way.

Linda

Actually their website is http://chacchobenruins.com/

I agree it is a great trip. There is a long thread on it down this board a bit.

I posted on their site requesting info and have not heard back from them. Were there any operators right there IN the shopping plaza as there were years ago or have they moved them all out to the village now?

We got tour guides before right in the plaza before and they were great.

Their internet is spotty. Sometimes it is several days before they reply. Don't worry, they will get back to you.

There were a few operators selling tours in the tourist village. We were pre-booked with David and Ivan so we didn't really notice them too much.

David and Ivan are usually picking up at the parking lot in the tourist village now, instead of at the Cat's Meow in Majahual. They will let you know where to meet them.

Have a GREAT cruise!

Archived