Princess Sea Turltle & Shipwrek Snorkel or Tiami Sail, Turtles & Beach?

macy

Has anyone done either of these Princess excursions in Barbados? We are trying to pick an excursion and would appreciate any help from anyone. We would also consider an independent tour of the island with snorkeling included.

Thanks so much for your help.

Mary

I highly recommend you look at the Silvermoon I or Silvermoon II. www.oceanadventures.bb

This is a great independent excursion. They only take 12 people on the I and 18 people on the II as opposed to as many as 50 people on the ship excursions, so it's much less crowded. You swim with the sea turtles (amazing), snorkel at a shipwreck, plus when you stop to eat the provided lunch there is time to just swim and enjoy the gorgeous boat. They provided drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) all day, plus as you sail back they make strawberry daiquiris and pina coladas plus chocolate chip cookies. The crew is really friendly and wonderful.

My best friend wants to go back to Barbados solely because of this excursion.

I highly recommend you look at the Silvermoon I or Silvermoon II. www.oceanadventures.bb

This is a great independent excursion. They only take 12 people on the I and 18 people on the II as opposed to as many as 50 people on the ship excursions, so it's much less crowded. You swim with the sea turtles (amazing), snorkel at a shipwreck, plus when you stop to eat the provided lunch there is time to just swim and enjoy the gorgeous boat. They provided drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) all day, plus as you sail back they make strawberry daiquiris and pina coladas plus chocolate chip cookies. The crew is really friendly and wonderful.

My best friend wants to go back to Barbados solely because of this excursion.

Ditto!

We are going back again this April!

I have photos from that excursion in my signature. Enjoy!

Archived