Seating Change

Hi All, We are booked on the Enchantment of the Seas, 15 Jan 07 and have Main seating. I'm traveling with my teenaged daughter and we prefer the earlier seating. We added her friend today to our room reservation to go with us. For whatever reason they gave her the later seating. Do you think they gave that to her because main was booked? How hard will it be to change her to our seating and table? Since we are only a week away, should I just wait until we get on the ship and change it then. Help need advice!

Call your TA or RCCL direct if you booked with them. Tell them to cross reference your booking number and the booking number of your daughters friend, traveling with you, for dinner seating. They will do that. ;)

I called RCI and spoke with a representative who told me that the Revenue Office is closed over the weekend and to call back on Monday. They also have my reservation highlighted to change her to our seating. She is under our reservation number as I added her to our room.

Hopefully they will take care of it tomorrow because I found out I cannot complete online check-in until they do. They have my reservation blocked right now, argh! Thanks for the info all.

Archived