How awesome is Antilla?

JRoeT

My husband and I will stop in Aruba in March (on Crown Princess), and it will be the fifth island we visit in a row (no sea days in between).

We love to snorkel, and the Antilla sounds amazing! But I am afraid we will be too exhausted and water-logged (many other snorkeling days are scheduled leading up to Aruba!), so I have the butterfly and beach trip reserved instead.

For those who had snorkeled around the Antilla, is it fantasic? If you can, how would you compare it to the ship wreck snorkels in Barbados?

Bottom line, is it too awesome to miss?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

My wife and I are pretty avid snorkelers...pretty much all we do when we head "South"......We did the shipwreck snorkels in Barbados last December...they are great because your much closer to the wreck......but I must say when we booked the Antilla excursion in May 2005 and took the boat out there I wasnt too optimistic......that is until I jumped in and saw what was below our boat.....to me it was straight out of National Geographic explorerr.....extremely exhilarating to see that gigantic freighter ship on its side below you....tons of fish to see......WE LOVED IT....you really should go...we are again on our March cruise FOR SURE!

Archived