Infant sleeping arrangments

atlantamom

Are the inside cabins large enough to fit a pack and play? My parents will have a room with a balcony, so our daughter can nap in there during the day...but we will have an indside room for the nighttime sleeping arrangements....

Thanks! We need all the advice that we can get!!

What cruiseline? What ship? Not all inside cabins are the same size. For example, RCCL's Sovereign of the Seas has tiny inside cabins and most likely would not accommodate a pack and play, but RCCL's Voyager class inside cabins are much larger and definitely would accommodate one.

It's the Carnival Celebration. An older ship, so they do not offer that many balcony rooms. If worse comes to worse, I guess she can sleep with her grandparents in the more spacious balcony room!! I'd like to bring my own pack and play, b/c I hear that the cribs provided are not very safe...

It's the Carnival Celebration. An older ship, so they do not offer that many balcony rooms. If worse comes to worse, I guess she can sleep with her grandparents in the more spacious balcony room!! I'd like to bring my own pack and play, b/c I hear that the cribs provided are not very safe...

I used RCCL's pack and play on our last cruise and it was in perfect condition. I was glad that we did not bring our own. I would call and ask Carnival if they use cribs or pack and plays...

Have fun!!!

Archived