Drink Recipies

Avril

I just came back from a 8 turned 9 day cruise on the Legend. My favourite drink was a Kiss-on-the-Lips. I was just wondering, does anyone know the recipie so I can make it at home? I know what's in it, I just need to know how much of each thing to use. My next Carnival cruise is on the Conquest in February 2008 and I know that I can't wait that long to have another one. :D

I just came back from a 8 turned 9 day cruise on the Legend. My favourite drink was a Kiss-on-the-Lips. I was just wondering, does anyone know the recipie so I can make it at home? My next Carnival cruise is on the Conquest in February 2008 and I know that I can't wait that long to have another one. :D

It may not be identical, but Google is your friend. I'm sure you'll find something close

I just came back from a 8 turned 9 day cruise on the Legend. My favourite drink was a Kiss-on-the-Lips. I was just wondering, does anyone know the recipie so I can make it at home? My next Carnival cruise is on the Conquest in February 2008 and I know that I can't wait that long to have another one. :D

It may not be identical, but Google is your friend. I'm sure you'll find something close

I just came back from a 8 turned 9 day cruise on the Legend. My favourite drink was a Kiss-on-the-Lips. I was just wondering, does anyone know the recipie so I can make it at home? I know what's in it, I just need to know how much of each thing to use. My next Carnival cruise is on the Conquest in February 2008 and I know that I can't wait that long to have another one. :D

Aren't they yummy? I had read so much about a Kiss on the Lips here on the boards that I just had to try one! Now, I'm hooked. Definitely the best drink there is IMO!!

Aren't they yummy? I had read so much about a Kiss on the Lips here on the boards that I just had to try one! Now, I'm hooked. Definitely the best drink there is IMO!!

I have heard sooo much about this drink, cant wait to try on (a virgin one anyways) on my cruise in April. These boards are really helping me to know what to do and dont do on my next cruise..I'll be an expert before long. :p

This sounds very similar to how Carnival makes theirs. I copied and pasted it from a message board. Let us know how it tastes, PLEASE!!

I'VE BEEN EXPERIMENTING WITH THE "KISS ON THE LIPS" DRINK EVER SINCE I GOT BACK FROM MY CARNIVAL CRUISE IN MAY, AND I HAVE IT DOWN TO A SCIENCE NOW.

THIS RECIPE IS FOR ONE DRINK BUT YOU CAN DOUBLE IT:

1 CUP ICE, 1/2 CUP MANGO CONCENTRATE OR PUREE (I FOUND IT IN A HEALTH FOOD STORE), 1/4 CUP WATER, 2 SHOTS OF PEACH SCHAPPS. BLEND ALL INGREDIENTS AND POUR IN TO A GLASS, TOP WITH ONE SHOT OF GRENADINE!

IF THIS DOESN'T "TAKE YOU BACK" TO YOUR CRUISE, NOTHING WILL!

(AND MAKE SURE YOU LOOK AT YOUR VACATION PICTURES WHILE YOU'RE DRINKING IT, YOU'LL THINK YOU'RE STILL THERE!)

This sounds very similar to how Carnival makes theirs. I copied and pasted it from a message board. Let us know how it tastes, PLEASE!!

I'VE BEEN EXPERIMENTING WITH THE "KISS ON THE LIPS" DRINK EVER SINCE I GOT BACK FROM MY CARNIVAL CRUISE IN MAY, AND I HAVE IT DOWN TO A SCIENCE NOW.

THIS RECIPE IS FOR ONE DRINK BUT YOU CAN DOUBLE IT:

1 CUP ICE, 1/2 CUP MANGO CONCENTRATE OR PUREE (I FOUND IT IN A HEALTH FOOD STORE), 1/4 CUP WATER, 2 SHOTS OF PEACH SCHAPPS. BLEND ALL INGREDIENTS AND POUR IN TO A GLASS, TOP WITH ONE SHOT OF GRENADINE!

IF THIS DOESN'T "TAKE YOU BACK" TO YOUR CRUISE, NOTHING WILL!

(AND MAKE SURE YOU LOOK AT YOUR VACATION PICTURES WHILE YOU'RE DRINKING IT, YOU'LL THINK YOU'RE STILL THERE!)

Thank you SO much!! I can't wait to try it!! :D

Archived