unrealistic?

Lizard2372

Im starting a diet and exercise plan as soon as Im home from my first cruise for my second cruise which is a little over a year away is 75 to 80 pounds in this time frame unrealistic?
I too am looking to loose that same amount before our next cruise in October. I think its very realistic, if you follow the guidelines of 2 lbs per week. Some weeks you will have greater success and some weeks less, but I think overall it CAN work out!! Im doing WW Core plan, what are you doing?

I am so glad to see that I am not the only one planning a cruise that's over a year away! We are going somewhere April 2008, but are back and forth between Southern Caribbean and the Mexican Riviera.

I have 60 pounds to lose and would love to have it done by then. However, I'd be completely happy with only 30 of it gone!

You have plenty of time to reach your goal. Start now with heathy eating and a regular exercise plan. You can do it!

Hey, what am I talking about...I can do it too!

Elaine

Congrats, sounds like its going very well for you good luck and keep us posted reading these boards gives me motivation. :)
You all actually are giving me the motivation too. Knowing you are loosing for a cruise also helps keep me on track :D

Archived