P&O or RCI

Willum UK

Hi All

As you can see I have sailed with P&O a couple of times and I thought they were fantastic!

As Dai B says the drinks are great prices and you don't get stung with a service charge on every single bill you are given.

I thought Fred Olsen had more of the "British" thing with some weird singalongs at times!

I am trying RCL for the first time next week and I am determined to enjoy it.

I have yet to have a bad cruise. Have I been lucky? I agree with Dai a cruise is what you make it - if you look for problems then you will find them.

Looking forward to my transatlantic on the Legend next week.

Pat

x

I have booked to go on Ventura,'tis a pity that P&O don't offer a cruise only option, I much prefer to arrange my own flights and pay a cruise only price. I know that I could have arranged my own flights but there was no reduction in the cost offered. I do like the flexability of being able to go and come home when I want with who ever I want to fly with.

People will always have there favourites, I have always enjoyed our cruises on Royal Caribbean and Celebrity. NCL was so not good but that was down to the size and layout of the ship. I am looking forward to trying P&O and will see how it compares to other cruise lines.

Archived