Arubalisa, question about beach

jerseygirl3

Bugaloe is a great sunset spot for snacks and cocktails. My brother and dd and nephew and nieces had a good lunch there. We like Gilligan's too but it will be more expensive. :(

Bugaloe is a great sunset spot for snacks and cocktails. My brother and dd and nephew and nieces had a good lunch there. We like Gilligan's too but it will be more expensive. :(

Thank you Arubalisa and Serene for the feedback, might have more questions if you don't mind but Palm Beach sounds it:). Just afraid that if we did the tour in the morning by the time we got to Palm Beach(Raddisson) might be pretty filled up? Is middle of April considered a "down time" for Aruba?

thanks

Warren

Hi Serene and Arubalisa,

Also, I knew it wouldn't be to long before I had another question. For the day pass at the Radisson, is there snorkel equipment to rent, any massage offerings on the beach? And, in reading the thread you mentioned, what is a "palapa"(did I get that right)? Is it $10.00 per person each way to the Palm Beach? I'm sure there are buses, are they cheaper and how often do they run(I'm sure I can ask when I get to the pier).

Arubalisa, did your family ever do the Jolly Pirate or Mi Dushi Sail and Snorkel? If so, which one would you recommend?

I assume with all these islands(we're going to St. Maarten and St. Thomas also) that it's less inexpensive if you book

any tours yourself online rather than go thru the ship? Also, going to Curacao, heard great things about Contiki beach, any thoughts? Like said earlier this is only our 2nd cruise because we normally go to Europe for vacation, but I want to catch this "sailing" thing.

Thanks again

Archived