seasickness/motion sickness - kids

fmax

I just got off the phone with my drs nurse and was told that kids can use seabands,,,, since its puts pressure on the wrist....

they also told me ginger is good for kids, benadryl, dramimine, alot of options for kids, everything we can take except bonine unless they are over 12.....

ginger root, ginger gum,,, etc.....

hope this helps......

Melissa

I just got off the phone with my drs nurse and was told that kids can use seabands,,,, since its puts pressure on the wrist....

they also told me ginger is good for kids, benadryl, dramimine, alot of options for kids, everything we can take except bonine unless they are over 12.....

ginger root, ginger gum,,, etc.....

hope this helps......

Melissa

Our oldest daughter get motion sickness fairly easily (even in a car), and she used the wrist bands on our last cruise and they worked great. I know they do have sizes that will fit children. They can be picked up at about any drug or variety store.

Eric

In terms of dramamine or benadryl for kids, I hear that we should give it to kids BEFORE we get on the ship. What if we are going to be on-board a few hours before we depart? Should we still give our kids before we get on ship or should be give it to our kids before we depart? Thanks for the help in advance. We leave in tomorrow and am nervous about my 5 and 3 year old.

Archived