Snorkel Excursion RCCL

ganana

If you are an inexperienced snorkler, and never been on an excursion in cozumel this might be fun, however I would recommend the catch a wave instead, because it includes food and its a much more fun group. We went again this past december and we bought tickets for the sail, snorkel, beach excursion, got on the fury cat, idled for 30 minutes between ship and shore, for how to snorkel lecture, then told to jump out for 45 minutes of snorkeling. I had been to cozumel 3 other time and booked 2 other snorkling excursions and they went to the same place. Only sand, no reef, you could get there by walking in from the shore, (same place on Dune Buggy Tour)I got mad and demanded off the boat but insisted I stay on until beach part. Got to beach and it was packed, but they brought us a car and took us back to the ship. I argues with the Explorations Supervisor till he refunded my full price of my tickets. But he did say the other 125 people had a good time.

If you are an inexperienced snorkler, and never been on an excursion in cozumel this might be fun, however I would recommend the catch a wave instead, because it includes food and its a much more fun group. We went again this past december and we bought tickets for the sail, snorkel, beach excursion, got on the fury cat, idled for 30 minutes between ship and shore, for how to snorkel lecture, then told to jump out for 45 minutes of snorkeling. I had been to cozumel 3 other time and booked 2 other snorkling excursions and they went to the same place. Only sand, no reef, you could get there by walking in from the shore, (same place on Dune Buggy Tour)I got mad and demanded off the boat but insisted I stay on until beach part. Got to beach and it was packed, but they brought us a car and took us back to the ship. I argues with the Explorations Supervisor till he refunded my full price of my tickets. But he did say the other 125 people had a good time.

those catamaran snorkel groups are HUGE! If you want to actually see things, you better be a fast swimmer to get away from all the flippers in your face. You'd be better off booking an excursion without the word catamaran in it...or book an independent trip when you get ashore. Just make sure you're off the boat early to make sure you get the tour and price you want!

Archived