Question: Grandeur of the Seas 2/3/07

HZ1112

My boyfriend and I are considering booking the Grandeur of the Seas on 2/3/07. I have never cruised on royal carribean before.. just wondering if someone can tell me how the food/activities etc. are on this ship... also we are in our mid 20's is anyone around this age cruising on this ship this particular week? Since its not peak time or spring break.

Thank You.

HZ1112,

I think you will get a better response if you post on the Roll Call Board for this cruise. Click on Roll Call at the top of the page and then select the ship & date. You will 'meet' lots of folks going on that cruise.

My boyfriend and I will be on the 2/3/07 sailing of Grandeur of the Seas and we are both 26. His sister and her husband will both be with us who are 24 and 25. Hope that helps! We were also wondering if there would be anyone our age on the ship.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=366701 is the address for the roll call thread for this cruise. I love Grandeur, have sailed on her twice, and booked again in October. You can read my reviews from the links in my sig, and can look at the Compasses from my cruise to get an idea of what kind of activities there are on the ship, that link to photobucket is in my sig as well. Hope that helps.

Archived