Crown Questions

bucketsofbeer

Just checking in to find out some info about the Crown. We sailed on the Grand 2 years ago and had a great time. Hoping to get the same experience.

>Do they have a Martini (clinic) ?:) :)

>Any info on shore excursions

catamaran sailaways?

>Can u rent jet skis at any of the beaches?

>How easy to get own alcohol on to ship?

looking forward to a great vacation, this will be our third cruise in 3 years, last year we went on the Norwegian Sun,

some things not great there but we still had a great time.:D

93 Monarch of the Seas

02 Voyager of the Seas

05 Grand Princess

06 Norwegian Sun

07 Crown Princess 94 days and counting

I don't recall a martini clinic, but I would think the activities can change depending on the itinerary, so when you go there might or miht not be one.

You can view the available shore excursions on the Princess website.

I'm sure some of the beaches have jet sks available depending on the itinerary. Go to the ports of call boards and read up there, they have lots of info.

We didn't find it difficult at all to get booze on the ship, but there were liquor stores inside the pier in San Juan. We only saw them checking for booze on one island (don't recall which one, though). There was a table set up when you came back on the ship. Of course, that doesn't mean you will not be stopped, I can only tell you what our experience was.

We were on the S. Caribbean itinerary.

There is a Martini Bar onboard. They also have drink making demonstrations in the atrium every day. I know they made differernt Martini's several days.

As for bringing liqour aboard, put it in your checked luggage when you embark and you shouldn't have a problem. When you return to the ship from port, if you come back and the lines are long and there is a big crowd just continue walking past the liquor check-in table. I've never been stopped. I never drink the liqour when I buy it in port, but I'm always afraid if I give it to them it will never make it to my room before I get off the ship!

Archived