Miracle Questions

mrvegas

How much privacy is there on the rear balconies (are they spread out so that the upper decks look out on the lower balconies)? Also, what is the difference between the regular and extended balconies? If you are on an extended balcony cabin in the middle of the ship and look straight down, do you see a deck or the ocean? I just can't tell from any of the pictures.

Thank you.

Well lets see. I am an aft person. I prefer the deck closet to the water so when I look down I see water. On the higher decks when you stand at the rail and look out you can see water...if you look down you can see the other balconies below you but only at the rails...not the whole thing.

The sides= that another story completely. When you look down you will see water...only if your balcony is not along the same area as the life boats..when you look down you will see those.

On the sides of the ship, if you have an expanded balcony, you will look down to the lifeboats. On the regular side balconys, you look straight down to a partial view of deck three, and the rest is water.

Does anyone know what type of chairs are on the extended balconies?

I had an 8I extended balcony on my last cruise. There were 2 chairs (not lounge) and a little cocktail table.

The chairs are the kind that recline back. Very comfortable. I cant see a lounge chair there as it will take up too much room although I have heard that people do get their cabin steward to get them one.

Now the aft on Voyager...we had 2 lounge chairs PLUS 2 regular chairs PLUS 2 tables and had a party out there with over 20 people.

Paul: I dont think you can find a fishing pole with line enough to get to the water- you are also traveling at 25-knots

Wanna ffix your clock?? before the http add > AFTER your 600 GMT add this (take off the >

Archived