Liberty in October and San Juan Question

sakegato

Hi there!

I have two questions - first, is anyone sailing on the Liberty the week of October 13? My husband and I are going to back that sailing today. We've been on four cruises in the past two years - all were wonderful but as far as dinner goes, the first two were better. On the first two we went with large groups so we knew everyone at our dining room table. On the second two, we went alone and were placed at a table with people we didn't know...the first experience was just okay, the second experience was terrible! They placed us at a table with four people from Germany that didn't speak a word of English! We asked to be moved and the company wasn't much better. So we are hoping for a good dining experience this time...

Enough rambling about that...my second question is to see if anyone has been to San Juan and what their opinion is of it. I'd love to hear a little about it!

Thank you -

Allison :cool:

We are sailing on the Liberty the week after you are, if you go to the link above, royal caribbean roll call forums you can find your cruise and meet other people on your sailing and sign up for the meet and mingle if you want. Perhaps you will be able to sit with someone you meet here. We have met some great folks doing this and did tours and activities on the ship also.

We do enjoy San Juan and like to visit the Forts and wander around Old San Juan. Unfortunatly most of the time the ship does not arive in this port till late afternoon and that leaves very little time to do much exploring. You can go to the Port of Call board and see what others have done and make some plans that way.

Enjoy your cruise.

Bev

Hi there! We are on this cruise and have a Roll Call going - this link will take you to the most recent page - please come and join us! We already have enough for a Meet & Mingle and we really enjoyed meeting people on our Navigator cruise last October via the M&M.

No help on San Juan, our first time at this port ourselves

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=348481&page=3

Archived